Thursday, May 28, 2009

a few unexpected visitors...

yesterday was a lovely rainy, stormy day... and a few feathered friends stopped by my little tree outside our apt.



the geese only stayed long enough to let me take a couple pictures and to poop on the sidewalk...


then, i noticed a little green friend on the sidewalk leading up to our apt.



i was amazed at how close he let me get to him to take these pictures...









isn't he gorgeous? i love his gold eyes!
he stayed on my front walk for quite a while... i think he liked the attention i was giving him. he definitely needs a name... something regal and sophisticated... i think i shall call him giovanni. perhaps he's of italian descent. ciao!

1 comment:

me said...

i love giovanni! i need a throw pillow with his image on it! make this!