Wednesday, October 13, 2010

still growing

hello!  well, my etsy shop has been open for a little over a week now, and i've already made a couple of sales - HOORAY!  i was also featured in this fun fall treasury on etsy - so much cute stuff!  i've been feeling so blessed and loved by all of the support and encouragement i've been receiving lately.

i wanted to show you a new piece of art i finished a couple of weeks ago.  i hope to have prints of it for sale in my etsy shop this week.


so many exciting things have been happening lately regarding my art.  in the midst of my joy, though, there is also the fear and anxiety about how much there is to do - how much more i have to learn.  i'm so thankful for each and every opportunity God has been giving me.  when i feel excited and when i'm overwhelmed, in all of it, i'm doing my best to constantly return to Him.  to rest in His love.  to take in the good.  to have grace for myself and for the fact that i'm still growing. 

praying this for you today, too...  much love to you, friends!

2 comments:

Steph Cherry said...

I love this, Michelle. You are beautiful.

Kathrym said...

So fantastic!! You didn't tell me about being featured in the etsy fall treasury—so many doors opening. I'm really happy and excited for you, friend!