Monday, June 20, 2011

fun times at the berkley art bash

hi friends!  how have you been?  last week was a good one over here.  things have slowed down a little after the berkley art bash last saturday - thanks to those of you who came out to visit me!  even though it was supposed to rain and storm most of the day, we only had a few sprinkles, and it ended up being a really nice day.  i met a bunch of super nice people (artists and customers), sold some artwork (yay!), and had a truly wonderful time!

a few pics for you from the day:

shoppers perusing handmade goodies

one of the ads w/ my "anchor" piece hanging in a local store's front window!

me, in my booth, waving at my cute sis =)

that's all for now, kids.  hope you're all having a lovely day!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Your booth looked beautiful and I love the bookmarks. Can't wait for the notecards!